Monday, February 11, 2008

It's 6 am

And I'm up and dreading the day. It is COLD. I mean bone-chilling, hurts to breath cold. I dread walking out the door and going to work. This cold weather makes me want to stay in all bundled up on the couch. I bought 2 new books yesterday and I could spend all day reading. Not only do I have to motivate myself to get to work, I HAVE to get to the gym tonight. I'm totally failing on my diet. I was sick for 2 weeks so that was my excuse for not working out. This weekend my excuse was: 1. Saturday morning I was hung over from my Friday night binge on wine and pizza; and 2. Sunday morning it was too freaking cold to leave the house, then Sunday afternoon it snowed and was so windy it was blizzard like out there.

I'm packing my gym bag this morning and adding 2 new trash magazines I bought specifically for this purpose. Got to get moving!!!!!

No comments: