Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Well it's 2008. Didn't even make it until 12:00 last night. In fact, I fell asleep on my cousin's couch at 10:30, bored out of my mind. Her old boyfriend wanted to watch the Anderson Cooper year in review. I had suggested ordering a movie. But, whatever. We ate a ton of Chinese food and I woke up from my coma and drove home at 11:30.

As for resolutions. Well I know my first one is the same one I make every year but dammit I have to lose some weight. I'm no longer pleasantly plump, thick or even chubby. I'm FAT. Uncomfortably fat. I need to start making the time to work out. Stop drinking chardonnay as if the vineyards are drying up and eating healthy.

The second one is another one people make all the time but I have to cut down on my spending. I'm going buck wild with the credit cards. But if I'm going to be dieting (therefore no eating out), not drinking (therefore no bar or liquor store bills!) and working out all the time (no time to eat!), I shouldn't have a hard time not spending money.

My third resolution probably should not be printed on the internet so I'll keep this one to myself. I just know that if I can take off some pounds, I may be able to realize this goal by summer....

No comments: